Monday, October 31, 2011

...then his head exploded

Let's talk about this week, seeing as how it's only Monday... *crowd moans*

I have two tests to prepare for:  Accounting test and Microeconomics test.  Accounting shouldn't be bad since our teacher tried to make the test easier this time so that the class average this time wouldn't be a D (I got an A-).  I just need to go over a bunch of silly questions with numbers.  That's the perfect description of accounting, silly things with numbers.  I'm so brilliant.  Moving on--micro will be a little more challenging.  I need to learn more terms that I neglected to learn in the beginning but other than that I'm fine.  I always feel awkward when the kid next to me talks about how hard this class is and how he needs to study more with the formulas.  I get the formulas so I can either lie and reply with: Oh yeah, this class is soooo hard... *hides test score*, or I can try and explain what we're doing.  I've done both.

Onto English.  I don't know if I mentioned before, but I got a B+ on the last paper I turned in.  You know,  the one about digressions?  Well apparently my digressions weren't digressy enough.  My teacher failed to see what they had to do with the overall theme of the paper...I also failed to see what they had to do with the overall theme of the paper as I don't even know what the overall theme of the paper was.  As our last small paper, I decided to wing it and see what I got.  Not bad Ryan...not bad.  Only thing about English that's still stressin' me a little is my big research paper.  But I know I'll get it done if I stop. drop. and stop freaking the hell out.

Next semester approaches!  I signed up for classes this morning and got into everything that I wanted.  But is it everything that I need to have my associates by next Spring? NO.  What am I going to do?  Do maymester.  What might I also do?  Take 20 credits for Spring semester.  ...and with a click of his mouse, Ryan's head exploded... I actually don't think it would be terrible since 5 of those credits are really not even classes, just silly things that I have to sit in to say that I did it.  I'm also going to go ask someone with more knowledge than me if I can just test out of these silly things so that my head won't explode.  I think they'd actually help me more if I phrased it like that.  Although, they might just think I'm a terrorist.

In weird news, I stopped drinking milk.

That's all that's coming to my head at the moment other than that my She & Him Pandora radio station is the BEST THING IN THE ENTIRE WORLD.  That is all.

2 comments:

  1. You've inspired me. I just added a she and him station to my pandora.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it just the best station in the entire world?

    ReplyDelete