Monday, October 17, 2011

Small Revelation

Short things to write about:

I'm really ecstatically happy that the weather is getting colder.  Do I like snow?  No, not one bit.  Do I like long sleeved, warm shirts?  Yes, very much so.  The majority of my wardrobe consists of long-sleeve shirts and jackets and now I can finally wear them without wanting to die of heat.  Can I get a hallelujah? (the little things that make me happy, I know I'm crazy.)

I was laying on my bed procrastinating writing my English paper--an ordeal I know will take at least an hour of rough writing, another hour of adding things, and then more editing)--when I realized what the paper was about.  I mean, I know what it's about, but I finally realized what it meant.  The paper is about an excursion through nature where we're supposed to digress all the time and talk about random things.  *Light bulb!* I am so good at getting distracted, it's ridiculous.  Most of these blogs I get off topic and rant...hopefully that'll be fine.  As you can tell, I even blogged about it instead of actually doing it.

I'm definitely going to get an A.  A victory for my wild mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment