Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Questionable questions

It's another night in the library and I'm doing that stupid thing where I question decisions in my life.  Or sometimes just why things are...or happen--whatever, just life.

One pressing thing I must address is why my pandora radio station for Britney Spears' song "Till The World Ends," is playing Jack Johnson.  Come on people, this is a life and death thing.  Bad pandora, bad.

Why am I taking English?  Or rather, why am I putting any effort into it anymore.  I turned in a paper today that procrastinated to do all weekend and finished at 2 o'clock this morning.  Needless to say, I was tired and sick of typing away so I slightly improvised a little on my paper.  By improvise, I mean told downright lies.  Well, I'll justify it by saying they weren't lies, the paper was just a lie when I combined multiple events into one single event (the paper being on an excursion through nature).  I'm proud of myself for not making the whole thing up as I was tempted to do and see what grade I would get.  Come on, wouldn't that be an awesome story?  I'd definitely be in some foreign jungle fighting gorillas and stealing ancient artifacts from sacred temples.  Although, that one might be a little obvious.

Hey body, why are you getting sick?  Why is your right nostril eternally flowing with snot that makes the kid next to you cringe.  I'd really appreciate it if you'd stop.  I was fine yesterday.  No symptons, no aches, nothing.  So stop.  Just stop it now.  If you do, I'll reward you with a donut (sidenote: it really bothers me that it says I spelled donut wrong, its a donut, duh) that I said I wouldn't eat until after Halloween was over.  

Why is my accounting homework always stuff that we learn in the class after we turn the homework in?  Does that make sense to do?  Absolutely not.  Stop it teacher.  I'll stop sleeping in your class.  Also, another thing.  Why, at the end of every chapter in my accounting book does it say things like: "Everything you just learned for the past two weeks is now done by a computer program!  Good luck getting a real job loser!"  *punch book in the face*

Serious question time:  What am I going to do next semester?  I have a couple days to go find an adviser I can speak to who will fill me in on what the other majors I'm interested in pertain.  I'll get on that.\

Basically, all these things make me just end up face-palming and crying into my pillow with a spoon of ice cream in my mouth.  Oh, also:  Why does ice cream make you fat?  I really want to eat it all the time world.  If Halloween wasn't coming up and if I didn't want to be an Indian, I'd eat you all the time ice cream.  I'm sorry that we have to break up for a bit.  I promise I'll be more faithful next time, I'll even bring the chocolate syrup.





No comments:

Post a Comment