Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Consider the Lilies of the Field...

...as I run them over with a lawn mower.

Ok people, it's one of those times where I can't focus so I'm taking a quick break from writing my English paper (more on that later) and writing down nonsense that makes me giggle like tickle me Elmo.

Earlier today I was mowing up some leaves in my backyard before it snows like hell* here and after my last time emptying the leaf catcher, the warning on the mower caught my eye.  Here is what my mind thought upon seeing the pictures:

Don't make peace signs at the mower or it will chop your fingers off.  Also, don't kick the mower, you'll lose your toes.

This mower isn't for running over children holding hands, it's for running over single men.

Do NOT perform a tribal African dance in front of the mower else it spear you with red arrows in the cranium, asophogus, and shin.

 This mower should only be used as a skateboard ONLY when the ground is under 15 Degrees in slope.  Or you'll die.  Also, use both feet, not just one.

Oh the things that bring me joy.

*Can it snow like hell?  I guess that would be fiery snowballs...you guys get what I mean.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I'm laughing soo hard the people at work are looking at me weird :)

    ReplyDelete