Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Friendship is Weird

Preface:  A conversation over text between my good friend and I.  He had blood poisoning which gave him high fevers, fever dreams (hallucinations), and caused the blood vessels in his eyes to burst along with him laying in bed and not shaving for several days.  We both agreed that he really was just turning into the demon we know he is.

R:  Damnit!

T: Lol What?

R:  J. Crew called...I had to turn it down

T: Damn, I'm sorry! :(

At least you don't look like this!




















R: Ah! Demon! *hissss*

T:























R: I just hate you

T: I just took those for you :)

R: I know, I hate you

T: Did I get you to smile?

R: Yes, you're the worst

T: Yes, Yes I am. Will you marry me?

R: Omg, the ring better give me back problems.

T: Oh, honey! That's not the only thang. K, peaches?

R: Oh yes muffin scruffin!

T:  Eww you win. I hated that one...

R:  Bahaha, yessssss

Let's celebrate the weird bond that is friendship since some people just get you.  This summarizes mine.  Miss you friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment