Sunday, September 4, 2011

Distra--Squirrel!

I bet you can tell what I'm doing right now.  Homework.  The one thing that everyone knows will ultimately come about when you enroll in "higher" learning.

I bet you can tell that my homework is also going quite swimmingly due to the fact that I'm blogging.  Newsflash: It's not.  At this moment I can do anything but focus on my paper about Millcreek canyon so I thought that maybe writing some thoughts out might clear my brain and then I can finish the paper that is plaguing my existence at the moment.

To begin my writing process, I sat down on my bed with my laptop resting comfortably on my lap.  "Here we go," I thought to myself, "you're actually going to finally start this paper and be done with the blasted thing.  Hm, didn't my iPod need charging? I'm not using it, but best be prepared for when I am."

This then gave me the task of finding my cord, finding my iPod, plugging it in, and getting back to my comfortable writing position.  This is what follows:


  • I'm hungry, do we have spaghettios? No? Ramen then.
  • What was that Kylie Minogue song that I heard a couple days ago? I better look it up before I forget and curse when I can't find it again
  • Is it time for shower today? *smells self* Yes, yes it is.
  • Who can I text to distract myself from my writing?
  • I wonder how much money is in my bank account?
  • I wonder what happened to my sweater I lost last week?
  • My hair looks weird *5 min. doing hair*
  • I bet if  I smoked pot, this paper on nature would be a lot easier
  • Too hot! *commences to take off clothes down to underwear* (sidenote, I danced around my kitchen to Kylie Minogue while making Ramen, in my underwear.  Yay for empty houses...)
  • Do I need to shave? No, you're not going in public today
  • What's that weird bump on my arm? *commences to pick* (judge me, I'm a picker)
  • Let's check to see how the teacher wants me to do this *pulls out notebook and all papers*
*ps: after each activity, try and regain comfy position*

So as you can tell now, I'm sitting in my bed, with my iPod plugged in, a bowl of empty Ramen next to me, my noteobok papers sprawled out, sweater unfound (damn you sweater), hair did, and I'm almost naked.  I wrote about 4 sentences on my nature assignment and now I'm finishing this.  Yay for me.

Brain, you are now required to go back to thinking logically. Love, Ryan.  If you don't, we're all screwed.

No comments:

Post a Comment