Thursday, September 6, 2012

Look, LOOK AT MY STUFF!

Now I usually don't brag about items that I own but I can't help it this time, I have to share.

Unfortunately, this isn't Pinterest or Instagram so when I share something like this it is totally self-gratifying and meant to make you jealous and all that other shit instead of just "sharing my life" with ya'll.  I'm basically jumping up and down on the internet screaming, "LOOK, LOOK AT MY STUFF, ASDKJFHF;KJ," like some crazed tweenage girl at a twilight movie premiere.

Oh, wait... *wink*

If you would like though, I'll make it like Instagram and comment on it.

"OMG, best shirt EVAR, ttyl xoxo"

...I don't actually know how Instagram works, bear with me.

All right grannies, hold onto your wigs, for lo and behold this piece of cotton that I now own:

OOOooo, Ahhhhh, I'm throwing up I'm so excited.
Ugh, now I have to wash my computer...again.
All right, let's discuss the awesome points in this shirt (and yes, I took this while walking to school):
1. It has the Deathly Hallows as one part of the design
2. It's red
3. Is that a Tri-Force I see hiding in there?! Why yes it is internet person, YES. IT. IS.
4. Smack dab in the middle of this orgy or awesomeness lies a Pokeball.  From Pokemon.  The show and video-game   That you watch and play.  ...I threw up again, I can't handle this.

Of all that is good and nerdly, this shirt is everything about my childhood.  The countless hours clicking buttons on a Nintendo 64 and gameboy while slowly developing carpal tunnel.  The recesses I spent huddled in a corner flipping pages while I pushed up my large glasses (which were Potter-esque).  Every introverted kids dream!

Excuse me while I down a bottle of Xanax so my heart won't explode.

I found this shirt after following some YouTuber vloggers (these guys, shep689), cause you know, I'm not creepy like that *peeks out blinds*.  I've known about this wonder for a long time but have only recently decided to invest in it.

Of course, I originally was going to talk about how people need to stop being so creepily nice here in the Ceeds and they need to stop touching me (that'll be next time kiddos). Oh, and also about how I'm going to be paid to be naked again*, but this took precedence when it showed up on my doorstep.

Yes, I wore it 30 seconds after it arrived.

Yes, I have worn it two days in a row.

No, I'm never taking it off.



*It's not prostitution if they don't touch you right? *wink, nudge*

Here's where I got this masterpiece: http://www.districtlines.com/52142--Nerdly-Hallows-Cranberry-Nerd/shep689

No comments:

Post a Comment