Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Hold On, I'll Call You Back

It's finals week.  My brain is full of knowledge that I am not going to use next semester and rarely in everyday life.  It's time for me to empty some random crap I have in the old noggin' so that I have room for what I need.

Alright, here we go...

There's a good friend of mine that I actually talk to on the phone (I know, you're thinking that I'm actually getting human interaction, yay me!).  Anyways, this is how our phone calls usually go:

*ring ring*

Me: Hello?

G: Oh my gosh, I have something I need to tell you!

Me: I can't talk right now, let me call you back, 5 minutes!

5 Hours Later...


*ring ring*

G: Let me call you back

Me: Ahhhhh...

The Next Day


*ring ring*

Me: Hello?

G: Hey you called me

Me: Did I? Huh, now I can't remember why...

G: Maybe I called you...

Me:  I do seem to remember calling you though

G:  Ope, gotta go, bye!

*sigh*

Occasionally, we do have a decent conversation, but this is what happens a majority of the time.  I'm on ly writing this because I need to focus on something else rather than how monopolies work or what I'm going to have to pay in accounting when a hurricane hits my plant.  It's been a long day...this makes me laugh and relax a bit.  One day I'll have a phone call where we only pick up and hang up once.  One day...

Also, to lessen the pain on my brain, I dance around to Robyn's Dancing On My Own.  It really helps, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment